Branding and Themes
Turn your mission and message into a song that your audience, customers and contributors can connect to on an emotional level in live events, videos, channels, webinars and more!
Motivational speakers, businesses, non-profits, influencers & best selling authors have all ordered their very own songs from Stacey Joy!
Here's How It Works (Song Samples & Testimonials below)
- Stacey Joy will personally consult with you to determine the unique content, feel, style, genre and essence of your song.
- Then, Stacey Joy will compose the melody of the song and write the lyrics. This is like a rough draft. She will then contact you so you listen to the song, review the lyrics over email, and upon your approval, Stacey Joy takes the next step.
- Your song is recorded with real instruments (no conveyor belt backing tracks – ever!), edited, mixed, and mastered in the recording studio.
- We will send you an MP3 version of the song along with the master CD and the song lyrics. Even better, we can add either a framed copy of the handwritten lyrics, or an exclusive custom song plaque, hand-crafted in polished wood by renowned Scottish artist Jane Fraiser, with the lyrics forever engraved along with the CD mounted like a Platinum Album tribute to you!
- Now for the best part – if you want to make this EVEN MORE personal and impactful, Stacey Joy will unveil your song by singing LIVE at your event in front of your audience!
- Your audience falls in love with the song, everyone sings it together, and you make a deep connection with your audience that will last forever!
“The first time I listened to “Remember the Wild” it went straight to my heart. Stacey Joy captured everything about conservation in the Amazon rainforest with this song. The adventure, the heartache, the urgency, the danger. And, most of all, the magic of the jungle. Stacey’s rich voice is supported by an incredible instrumental background that transports the listener to the Amazon. This is why we used the song as the soundtrack to our most successful fund-raising drive to date, and are thrilled to be able to gift this song to our monthly donors as a special thank you for their on-going support. We also used it in the concept trailer for our Wild Protectors TV show, and at our speaking events – this song was definitely worth the investment!” – Jana Bell. – Amazon Rainforest Conservancy
“I’m a longtime fan of Stacey Joy’s music, so when I started planning a book launch event to celebrate the publication of The Day She Died, I reached out to Stacey hoping she’d agree to perform one of her songs. Not only did she agree, but she also offered to write a theme song that truly captures the heart and soul of my book. Stacey is a musical genius! To this day, every time I hear her perform The Day She Died, I am brought to tears.” – S.M. Freedman. – Best Selling Author of Mysteries and Thrillers
“Wow. Just wow. We are both in tears listening to this. Not only is your voice and the piano incredibly beautiful, but the lyrics mean more than I could’ve ever imagined – It’s perfect! Thank you again so much. Stacey Joy, your music is incredible and we are so grateful!!” – Trent and Allie. – YouTubers/ Influencers (470k followers)
Written for the wedding of Lyndsey and Tad. H
Written for M. F. and S. F. on their anniversary. …
Written for YouTubers/ influencers Trent and Allie
Written for Scott O. to celebrate the life of his late father
Written for author S. M. Freeman – launch of her book, The Day She Died
Written for non-profit Amazon Rainforest Conservancy
Written for Barbie T. as a wedding gift for her husband Paul
Written for Andrew S. as a wedding gift for his wife Sorcha
Written for Jenny H as a gift from her best friend on her wedding day
Written for Julia F – celebrate life & her love of her late husband Jack
Autographed CD of Stacey Joy’s “The Journey Unfolds” (included)
Access to copyright share and royalty benefits (inquire if interested).